No one likes to think or talk about a time in which they are no longer around, but the subject of later life planning (specifically funeral arrangements) really shouldn't be seen or treated as a taboo. The consequences of not having sensible provisions or plans in place for your family and loved ones can potentially be catastrophic (in terms of getting into debt due to a sudden bereavement).
Unfortunately, the average cost of a basic funeral has risen by 80% in the last 10 years (Source: BBC News article titled "Funeral time bomb" dated 17th April 2015), with a growing number of families struggling to pay these bills. Look for Life help hundreds of people per day get the right funeral in place and save thousands in the long run. We take a great deal of pride in the service that we offer and are on hand to give you the right advice and guide you through what is ultimately, a very important decision.
- Reassurance for your family & loved ones.
- The plan provider guarantees your acceptance with no health restrictions.
- Effective way to help protect your family from rising funeral director fees & services.
- Straightforward and simple to set up.
- Your information is safe & secure with us.
- Local funeral director for peace of mind.
I thought that my bank would give me the best rates, turns out i saved nearly 25% on what i had been quoted through my bank. Massive saving, thanks!
My husband and I thought that we wouldn't be able to get a policy at our age, we we were wrong! Thanks again.
I had no idea getting life insurance was so easy. Thanks for getting me my quote, it was the best one out there!