Life Insurance withZurich
Life insurance provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones. A life insurance policy can ensure that those closest to you are cared for, even if you're not around. The money can be used to cover costs such as mortgages and school fees, or to provide a lump sum to your family, allowing you to enjoy life without worrying. At LookForLife, we’ll compare insurance providers across the market and find the right plan for you.
Zurich, founded in 1872, is one of the leading suppliers of insurance and risk management, specialising in both general and life insurance. Zurich serves customers in over 170 countries and the company’s global life segment offers a range of life cover, joint life insurance, and mortgage life insurance.
- Level Protection Plan: Suitable if you're looking for financial protection for your family or business, if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Decreasing Mortgage Cover Plan: may be right for you if you have a repayment mortgage or loan and you want to make sure the debt is repaid if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- The Adaptable Life Plan is a whole-of-life policy that will provide your family with a guaranteed payout when you die.
- You can add Critical Illness Cover to either policy that will allow for an early payout if you were to become diagnosed with a critical illness.
- Paid out on 98.5% of claims in 2015.
To learn more about Zurich insurance, fill out the form above and get a free quote today.
I thought that my bank would give me the best rates, turns out i saved nearly 25% on what i had been quoted through my bank. Massive saving, thanks!
My husband and I thought that we wouldn't be able to get a policy at our age, we we were wrong! Thanks again.
I had no idea getting life insurance was so easy. Thanks for getting me my quote, it was the best one out there!
Leading UK Insurance Providers
- Bright Grey
- Friends Life
- Legal & General
- Liverpool Victoria
- Royal London
- Scottish Equitable
- Scottish Provident
- Scottish Widows
- Sun Life
- Beagle Street
- British Senior
- Age Concern
- Direct Line
- Equitable Life
- Friends Provident